Herbal consultations, distance learning, lomilomi bodywork, herbal training programs with Erin Vanhee
• Learn to assess herb plant quality and energetics
• Recognize when to use water based remedy vs. alcohol based tincture.
• Gain confidence in your medicine making skills.
• Make herbal infusions and decoctions.
• Prepare herbal vinegars and tinctures
• Acquire skills in plant identification.
• Learn basic folk methods of making herbal formulas
• Learn how to extract nutrients from plants.
• Gain and understanding of ethics and safety.
• Explore ways of integrating herbs into your daily life.
Tuition is $65.00 and must be paid in full by the first day of class.
Class is held inside the Apothecary Wellness Center
320 East Fairhaven Street
Burlington, Washington 98233
Doors Open at 9:45, class runs 10:00-4:30
Your tuition includes all plant material used in class, hand outs and live classroom training with herbalist Erin Vanhee.
You will be required to bring supplies listed above to complete your training and take home herbal medicines made in class.
For full booking terms and conditions please click here.
Tuition is non refundable but students may apply tuition to another class within one year if the cancellation is made 7 days or more before scheduled class date.